Friday, June 13, 2008

Gospel Translations Project

I haven't blogged for a while...things have been very busy. Let me get back into the swing of things by sharing a video on The Gospel Translations Project, an initiative that I've been involved in starting, over the past year. I know I've mentioned it in a couple of past blog posts but this video captures the heart of what Gospel Translations is all about.

If you're a translator, please consider joining our initiative. If you know others who may be interested in The Gospel Translations Project, please help spread the word by blogging or referring others to our initiative.

God has graciously allowed us to form great partnerships with Sovereign Grace Ministries (who produced this video), Desiring God, Ligonier Ministries, 9Marks, among others. We've also benefited from the encouragement of local churches. We trust this work will be a means to bless the nations with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments: